The Raizer Emergency Lifting Chair is a faster, safer and more stable solution for transferring someone who has fallen to a sitting or standing position than traditional inflatable lifting cushions.
To raise a person from the floor using the Raizer takes about 3 minutes:
1. Slide the seat under the knees of the person who has fallen.
2. Carefully turn the person’s shoulders and position the backrest.
3. Push the rear leg onto the shaft and click into place.
4. Slide the front leg into place. Repeat steps 3 & 4 for the other side.
5. Support the person’s neck with one hand and raise the chair.