Apex Alumalite Mobility Scooter
The Apex Alumalite is a lightweight mobility scooter that takes ‘light’ to a whole new level. One of the lightest aluminium travel mobility scooters available today, the heaviest piece weighing in at just 11 kg when disassembled!
Featuring a lithium battery and a stylish design with sporty 8 inch wheels, the Apex Alumalite is ideal for visiting friends and family, shopping, or even going on holiday.
Why we recommend
- If you struggle with some of the other ‘lightweight’ transportable scooters on the market, the Apex Alumalite is a good option for you to consider. It is quicker and easier to disassemble, much lighter for lifting into the boot of a car, and offers a surprisingly stable ride compared to other ultra-lightweight mobility scooters.
- Ultra-lightweight aluminium frame is reinforced with steel around key components to maintain sturdiness and reduce flex when driving
- Very simple to disassemble into 5 manageable pieces for putting the car boot or for storage. No tools needed
- Airline-friendly lithium batteries make the Alumalite an ideal travel scooter and give you a super lightweight battery pack for off-board charging. Alternatively, you can charge the batteries on-board with the high-level charging port
- Features to enhance your comfort include tiller angle and seat height adjustment and flip-up armrests with width adjustment
- The 360° swivel seat gives safe and easy access onto and off the scooter. Other safety features include solid tyres, so you don’t have to worry about punctures, and anti-tippers to keep you safe on inclines
- A large front basket and backrest pocket give you handy storage spaces for carrying your belongings or shopping
- Choice of colour: Black, Blue and Red
- Lap belt
Length 1022 mm (40 in) Width 490 mm (19 in) Speed 4 mph (Class 2 Mobility Scooter) Batteries 12 Ah Lithium Maximum range 11.5 miles Safe working load 120 kg (19 st) Weight without batteries 28.8 kg Weight of components 11.2 kg – rear main frame
9.5 kg – front frame
8.9 kg – seat
2.5 kg – battery pack
Warranty 2 years
Do you have a disability
or long term condition?
Find our showroom
Talk to an expert 01473 741 144
Free expert advice
Full product set up & delivery
Training & best practise tips
Complete aftersales support