Pride I-Go Plus Powerchair
The Pride i-Go Plus is a folding electric wheelchair designed for practical outdoor use, whether you want to go shopping or travel for holidays. With airline-friendly lithium batteries, the iGo+ can be folded in one easy movement, and taken on planes, coaches or transported in the boot of a car.
Upgraded from the original i-Go, the i-Go Plus electric wheelchair has vastly improved outdoor performance thanks to the addition of bigger tyres and a more powerful battery, and whilst being perfect for outdoor use, It’s also compact and nimble enough to use around the home as well.
Why we recommend
- The i-Go+ is ideal if you’re looking for a portable powerchair that is heavier duty than the Go-Chair for outdoor use, or as an alternative to a boot scooter that can still be used indoors. It is lightweight enough to be lifted into the car by an able-bodied person. Otherwise, we recommend a two-person lift or a car hoist.
- Folds up very easily – simply remove the cushion, fold the footrest and squeeze the release lever – to a compact trolley that can be wheeled around
- Very comfortable seating with high backrest and large flip-up footboard
- The joystick control can be mounted either side and swings away so you can get closer to a desk or table
- Flip-up armrests make it easy to transfer on and off the powerchair from the side
- Includes front suspension for a smoother ride
- Built in cup holder and under seat storage for essential items
- The ultra light lithium batteries can be charged on-board or off-board
- Anti-tippers are fitted as standard
- Travel battery (10.4 Ah Lithium-Ion)
Length 1020 mm (40 in) Width 597 mm (23.5 in) Maximum speed 4 mph Batteries 18.2 Ah Lithium-Ion Maximum range 9.6 miles Turning radius 62 cm (24 in) Total weight (without batteries) 24 kg Battery weight 3.4 kg Safe working load 113 kg (17 st) Warranty 2 years Crash Tested No
Do you have a disability
or long term condition?
Find our showroom
Talk to an expert 01473 741 144
Free expert advice
Full product set up & delivery
Training & best practise tips
Complete aftersales support