Alerta Floor Alert Mat
£99.58 Exc. VAT
- The Floor Alert Mat is connected to a nurse call system to activate the central alert system. An optional stand-alone monitor is also available.
- The Floor Alert mat is excellent for proactively caring for those who may be prone to wandering or falling including dementia patients.
- It features a very large surface area to reduce the risk of ‘over-stepping’. A Deluxe version is available which features a carpeted surface in a variety of colours to blend in with interiors, ideal where someone may otherwise avoid the mat.
- It can be mains or battery powered and the alarm automatically resets when the user returns to the chair.
- An additional 6″ lead is included with the standard connections, allowing other Alerta accessories to be connected using one nurse call point.
The Floor Alert Mat is a pressure-activated pad that sends an alert to carers when it is stepped upon as a person rises from a bed or chair.
The Floor Alert Mat also features:
- High and low volume alert
- Multiple choice alarm tone
- Adjustable delay to reduce false alarms
- Low battery alert
- Anti-bacterial easy-clean material
Dimensions: 600 x 900 mm / 23.5 x 35.5 inches
Do you have a disability
or long term condition?
Find our showroom
Talk to an expert 01473 741144
Free expert advice
Full product set up & delivery
Training & best practise tips
Complete aftersales support