How does the Raizer 1 Trade-In Scheme work?
In this article, we explain how the scheme works, and how to get started.
How does the scheme work?
The Raizer 1 Trade-In Scheme consists of 3 simple steps:
- 1. Apply for the Raizer 1 Trade-In Scheme by filling in the form on this page.
- 2. We will get in touch with you to confirm your application and arrange the delivery of your new Raizer 2 Lifting Chair/s, at a discounted rate of £3697* per chair.
- 3. Once your Raizer 2 Lifting Chair/s have been delivered, we will arrange the collection of your Raizer 1 Lifting Chair/s.
*Price excludes VAT. RRP £3997 excluding VAT.
Do I need to upgrade to the Raizer 2?
The manufacturer of the Raizer Lifting Chairs has now ceased production of the Raizer 1 and all Raizer 1 spare parts, so from 25th September 2023, Felgains will be unable to provide maintenance for the Raizer 1, and spare parts availability will be limited.
The Raizer 2 has 5 clear improvements over the Raizer 1:
- Easier to assemble with interchangeable parts
- Audible feedback when assembling
- On-unit remote control storage
- Improved ergonomics and comfort
- IP52 rated for easier cleaning
To find out more about these improvements, we recommend watching the video below or reading this article.
What is the expected lifetime of the Raizer 1 Lifting Chair?
The manufacturer of the Raizer Lifting Chairs states that the expected service life of the Raizer 1 Lifting Chair is 5 years.
In reality, we have customers still using Raizer 1 Lifting Chairs that were bought soon after they were first brought into the UK, which was almost 8 years ago!
That being said, if your Raizer 1 is over 5 years old and is used frequently, we would recommend you consider upgrading to the Raizer 2 to ensure we are able to continue to service your equipment and support you with spare parts.
Terms and Conditions of the trade-in scheme
Terms and conditions apply to the trade-in scheme. To read the full terms and conditions of the scheme, please head over to the Raizer 1 Trade-In Scheme page.
Get in touch
Got a question or want to send us a message? Let’s talk.