Action 2NG Transit Wheelchair
The Action 2NG Transit Wheelchair is manufactured from lightweight aluminium making it the perfect transit wheelchair for all basic needs. It also provides essential support to enhance everyday mobility, making it a great choice for transiting from A to B. Made using high quality components, the Action 2NG wheelchair is easy to handle with good rolling performance.
Why we recommend
- The Action 2 is a good choice if you need a robust transit wheelchair that meets all the basic functional and safety needs and is comfortable and easy to handle. It is crash tested so it can be occupied in a vehicle or folded up and put in the boot. It has a strong and stable frame which is ideal for fitting a powerpack, so it’s an easy wheelchair to get around with. These features make the Action 2 a popular wheelchair for a care home or supported living environments.
- The folding frame with half folding backrest makes it easy to store or transport the wheelchair in the car
- Full-length armpads and height adjustable, removable armrests allow easy side transfers
- Detachable, swing-away footrests make transfers and transport easier
- Height adjustable footplates include heel straps to keep feet securely in place
- Adjustable seat depth provides some sizing customisation
- Push to lock brakes, lap belt and solid tyres are included as standard
- The Action 2 NG is cross-compatible with components throughout the Action range, so it can be adapted to suit changing needs
- For compatible components from the Action family, please contact us
Seat width 380 / 405 / 430 / 455 / 480 mm (15 / 16 / 17 / 18 / 19 in) Seat depth 400 / 430 mm (16 / 17 in) Seat height 485 mm (19 in) Maximum user weight 125 kg (20 st) Weight 14.9 kg (12.2 kg lifting weight) Warranty 2 years Crash tested Yes
Do you have a disability
or long term condition?
Find our showroom
Talk to an expert 01473 741 144
Free expert advice
Full product set up & delivery
Training & best practise tips
Complete aftersales support