ATTO Folding Mobility Scooter
The ATTO is a folding mobility scooter packed with clever design features that give it distinct advantages over other travel scooters. It folds down to the size of a travel suitcase, so it can be put in a car boot, or taken on a train, cruise liner or aeroplane. It can even be taken as hand luggage!
It’s got two more options built-in to its folding design to make handling the scooter much easier. Once folded, you can turn the scooter into trolley mode to easily wheel along with you. It also has a unique splitting mechanism so it can be lifted as two lighter pieces.
Why we recommend
- The ATTO is designed for travellers and includes an airline approval certificate you can use when booking flights. Its innovative folding function also means it can be stored out of the way in public spaces like restaurants when out and about. If the weight of a typical folding mobility scooter makes it difficult for you to lift into a car boot, the ATTO’s split mode is ideal. All these functional benefits are hidden in a sporty modern design that fits an active lifestyle.
- Our take: Surprisingly capable, eye-catching design, freedom to see the world!
- Large 8.5in wheels make the ATTO more capable over rougher ground than many other portable mobility scooters
- Solid tyres provide protection from punctures
- Gives excellent leg room with an angled footrest for better comfort, as well as an adjustable seat height and tiller position
- In-built USB port allows you to charge your mobile phone on the go
- Airline-friendly lithium-ion battery can be charged on-board or off-board with a universal charger that can be used around the world
- Non-slip base protects against slipping when getting on and off the scooter
- Seat cushions
- Flight Bag
- Front or Rear Carry Bag
- Under-seat Storage Bag
- Mobile phone holder
- Walking stick holder
- Left hand throttle
- Global cable kit
Length 1200 mm (47 in) Width 560 mm (22 in) Speed 4 mph (Class 2 Mobility Scooter) Batteries 48V Lithium-ion Maximum range 10 miles Safe working load 120 kg (19 st) Weight 30kg (front half 12kg, rear half 16kg) Warranty 2 years
Do you have a disability
or long term condition?
Find our showroom
Talk to an expert 01473 741 144
Free expert advice
Full product set up & delivery
Training & best practise tips
Complete aftersales support