Birdie Evo Mobile Patient Hoist
The Birdie Evo, based on the renowned Birdie, has been designed to encompass everything that was valued on the Birdie whilst adding new and improved features and technologies to provide even better comfort and security when lifting or transferring a patient into and out of a bed, chair or even the floor.
- A high boom gives the user more personal space during transfers and reduces the risk of injury. Positioning of a patient is also easier for the carer.
- The curved boom and spreader bar allow carers to maintain eye contact when transferring.
- A user-friendly hook design for securely attaching slings with one hand.
- The ergonomic push bar makes for easier handling and manoeuvring.
- A curved leg design allows easy movement around objects, and the frame folds for easy handling, transport, and storage.
- A battery status indicator for peace of mind, and the battery is detachable for ease of charging
The Birdie mobile hoist remains a popular choice of patient lifter for nursing care thanks to its robust construction, long warranty and budget-friendly pricing.
Base length 1220 mm / 48 inches Base width 640 mm / 25 inches Inside width legs open 1020 mm / 40 inches Lifting range 415 – 1600 mm / 16.3 – 63 inches Product weight 40 kg / 6.3 stone Safe working load 180 kg / 28 stone Height of legs 115 mm / 4.5 inches Ground clearance 35 mm / 1.4 inches Height when folded 455 mm / 17.9 inches Turning diameter 1400 mm / 55 inches Working ability 40 cycles
Do you have a disability
or long term condition?
Find our showroom
Talk to an expert 01473 741 144
Free expert advice
Full product set up & delivery
Training & best practise tips
Complete aftersales support