Ergo Lite Transit Wheelchair
£522.00 Inc. VAT
The Ergo Lite Transit Wheelchair is an ultralight wheelchair that’s ideal if you need a compact, folding transit wheelchair for short trips out and about. This is the original Ergo Lite transit wheelchair model with non-removable footrests and is probably the lightest attendant propelled wheelchair on the market!
Why we recommend
- In our experience, this is the lightest wheelchair that offers such a great range of practical features. Incredibly light but sturdy, it’s perfect for outings and is your best option if you’re looking for a simple travel wheelchair that is easy to carry and comfortable to use. If you’ll need removable footrests, we recommend upgrading to the Ergo Lite 2.
The Ergo Lite is an ultra-lightweight manual wheelchair with an ergonomic seating system that provides pressure relief and stops you sliding down the seat.
- The ultra-lightweight aluminium folding frame makes it very manageable for lifting into a car boot
- The ergonomic S-shaped seat provides excellent comfort and avoids the need for an additional cushion
- A double cross-brace makes the wheelchair sturdy and durable
- Dual braking system provides slowing and locking attendant brakes on the push handles
- Breathable upholstery with Aegis microbe shield keeps it hygienic and odour free
- Desk armrests allow you to get closer to a desk or table in the wheelchair
- Solid tyres protect you from punctures
- Lap belt
- Travel bag
- Lap tray
- Cane holder
- Stump support
Seat Width 400 or 450 mm (16 or 18 in) Seat Depth 420 mm (16.5 in) Seat Height 480 mm (19 in) Folded Dimensions 860 x 270 x 750 mm (18 in model) Weight 8.5 kg Maximum User Weight 100 kg (16 st) Warranty 2 years Crash Tested Yes
Do you have a disability
or long term condition?
Find our showroom
Talk to an expert 01473 741 144
Free expert advice
Full product set up & delivery
Training & best practise tips
Complete aftersales support