Medley Ergo Select Low Profiling Nursing Care Bed
- The Medley has a 4-section profiling action including an electrically adjustable backrest and knee brake function for comfortable and safe positioning.
- The low start height (210mm from the floor) reduces the risk of injury from falls. It also promotes independence for those who can self transfer, making it easier for the user to get in and out of bed.
- The optimised mattress platform reduces shear and friction, increases resident comfort in the seated position and reduces the tendency to slide down when profiling the bed.
- Twin height positions for the mattress platform allow the height adjustment range to be tailored to the individual needs of the carer and accommodate different transfer heights for the user.
- The Medley Ergo Select offers an attractive and homely design, with aesthetic bed end covers so the actuators remain unseen.
Choose to purchase with or without full-length side rails.
The Medley Ergo Select Low profiling nursing care bed is identical to the standard height version but offers a low start height to maximise the safety of vulnerable residents. Care staff have the ability to raise the bed to a more suitable height position if necessary.
Do you have a disability
or long term condition?
Find our showroom
Talk to an expert 01473 741 144
Free expert advice
Full product set up & delivery
Training & best practise tips
Complete aftersales support