OpFlex Day Surgery Stretcher
The OpFlex Day Surgery Trolley. Built to withstand the daily pressures of day surgery departments, the OpFlex is an operating table and patient transport trolley all in one, increasing efficiency and patient flow in your department.
- Robust Day Surgery Trolley well suited to high-volume low-complexity procedures
- The most adjustable trolley in its class - optimising patient positioning during procedures
- Improve patient flow and efficiency by reducing additional transfers in your day surgery unit
The OpFlex is a day surgery stretcher manufactured by Famed, built to withstand the daily pressures of day surgery departments. It is manoeuvrable, highly adjustable and available with a wide range of accessories optimised for different procedures.
The OpFlex is an operating table and patient transport stretcher all in one – well suited for High-Volume, Low-Complexity procedures.
The design of the OpFlex incorporates an off-centre lifting column and intelligent motor positioning to maximise X-ray compatibility.
With a greater range of lateral tilt, headrest adjustment, backrest adjustment and footrest adjustment than any other product in its class, the OpFlex is the natural choice for ENT, Opthalmology, Lithotomy and Laparoscopy – as well as Endoscopy, Gynaecology and most common day surgery procedures. The ability to easily program 3 standard positions into the hand control saves time for certain procedures where the same positioning is always adopted.
Speak to us today to see how the OpFlex can help you improve day surgery in your hospital.
- Safe Working Load: 200kg
- Overall: 2030 x 650 mm
- Min platform height: 690 mm
- Max platform height: 990mm
- Trendelenburg range: -20° – +20°
- Backrest adjustability: -40° – +85°
- Side Tilt – 20° in both directions
- Legrest adjustability: -90° – +25° (for divided legs)
- Wheel diameter: Ø 150 mm twin swivel castors
Over 60 standard accessories available including;
- Additional Head Rest Pillow
- Horseshoe Headrest
- Hands Support
- Leg Plate
- Transfer Footrest
- Foot Supports
- Pediatric Attachements
- IV pole
- Anaesthetic frame
- Arm Support
- Shoulder Support
- Chest Support
- Abdo Strap
- Leg Strap
- Thigh Holder
- Gynae Attachment
Do you have a disability
or long term condition?
Find our showroom
Talk to an expert 01473 741 144
Free expert advice
Full product set up & delivery
Training & best practise tips
Complete aftersales support