Star 2 Self-Propelled Wheelchair
£486.00 Inc. VAT
The Star 2 Self Propelled Wheelchair is a lightweight self-propelled wheelchair with a seamless elliptical frame design that offers increased durability coupled with stylish looks.
Besides eye-catching design, this manual wheelchair offers excellent ergonomics to help wheelchair users in independent daily activities, both indoors and out.
Why we recommend
- Consider the Star 2 if you’re looking for your first self-propelled wheelchair that offers great quality, ergonomics and comfort while looking good. Coming from the trusty Karma range of manual wheelchairs, you can have confidence that the Star 2 will perform whenever and wherever you need it.
- The lightweight aluminium frame and backrest can be folded so you can easily store or travel with the wheelchair
- Quick release rear wheels allow you to reduce the size of the wheelchair even more for getting in a car boot
- Attendant brakes are mounted to the push handles so the wheelchair can be safely slowed or stopped on hills or slopes
- Ergonomic handrims make it more comfortable to self-propel the wheelchair
- The patented swivel footrests improve safety by creating more space for transferring on and off the wheelchair. They simply lift and swing away by 90 degrees without detaching from the wheelchair
- The seat upholstery is detachable for easy cleaning. It’s also treated with Aegis microbe shield to keep it clean and odour free
- A tipping lever makes it easier for the attendant to overcome obstacles when out and about
- Solid tyres are included as standard for protection against puncture
- Choose seat width: 16 or 18 in
- Lap belt
Seat width 400 / 450mm (16 / 18 in) Seat depth 430 mm (17 in) Seat height 500 mm (20 in) Folded dimensions 780 x 290 x 770 mm (18 in seat width model) Weight 13 kg Safe working load 115 kg (18 st) Warranty 2 years Crash tested Yes
Do you have a disability
or long term condition?
Find our showroom
Talk to an expert 01473 741 144
Free expert advice
Full product set up & delivery
Training & best practise tips
Complete aftersales support