Star 2 Transit Wheelchair
£354.00 Inc. VAT
The Star 2 Transit Wheelchair is an attendant propelled wheelchair that features a seamless elliptical frame design for improved durability and stylish looks.
Besides it’s eye-catching design, the Star 2 is a lightweight aluminium attendant wheelchair that offers excellent ergonomics to support both the wheelchair user and caregiver in daily activities, both indoors and out.
Why we recommend
- The Star 2 makes an excellent choice if you need better ergonomics and comfort than a more basic wheelchair like the Alu Lite. Part of the Karma range of manual wheelchairs, it gives you excellent build quality as well as a sleek, modern design, making it fantastic value for money.
- The lightweight aluminium frame and backrest can be folded so you can easily store or travel with the wheelchair
- Attendant brakes are mounted to the push handles so the wheelchair can be safely slowed or stopped on hills or slopes
- The patented swivel footrests improve safety by creating more space for transferring on and off the wheelchair. They simply lift and swing away by 90 degrees without detaching from the wheelchair
- The seat upholstery is detachable for easy cleaning. It’s also treated with Aegis microbe shield to keep it clean and odour free
- A tipping lever makes it easier for the attendant to overcome obstacles when out and about
- Solid tyres are included as standard for protection from punctures
- Choose seat width: 16 or 18 in
- Lap belt
Seat width 400 / 450 mm (16 / 18 in) Seat depth 430 mm (17 in) Seat height 500 mm (20 in) Folded dimensions 650 x 270 x 770 mm (18 in seat width model) Weight 12.5 kg Safe working load 115 kg (18 st) Warranty 2 years Crash tested Yes
Do you have a disability
or long term condition?
Find our showroom
Talk to an expert 01473 741 144
Free expert advice
Full product set up & delivery
Training & best practise tips
Complete aftersales support