The LEJRELET Oval is a positioning cushion that introduces the concept of the ‘walking cushion’ and is based on frequent and discreet repositioning.
LEJRELET Oval Bed Positioning Cushion
- The concept of the ‘walking cushion’ is primarily designed to relieve the bony prominences such as the ischial tuberosities and scapulae and involves regular repositioning using micro-movements around these four pressure points, maximising contact area and offloading the bony prominence itself.
- It can also be used between contracted knees or to support a drooping head (see diagrams).
- It provides a calming effect throughout the night and supports uninterrupted sleep, with the benefits that brings to the metabolic cycle.
- It’s an excellent choice in palliative or end-of-life care where moving a patient may cause too much pain.
- The LEJRELET Oval is made of visco-elastic pressure relieving foam granules and is very flexible and pliable for ease of use and excellent support and comfort.
|Dimensions||32 × 24 × 25 cm|
Dimensions: 100mm H x 250mm W x 400mm L
The LEJRELET Oval is filled with 100% viscoelastic foam granules preventing decubitus.
- Vapour permeable
- Two way stretch
- Anti-bacteria treated
- Anti-house mite
- Oeko-TEX, class 1
- Fire-retardant to crib 5
Washing & Cleaning:
The LEJRELET Oval can be wiped with mild soap and disinfectant fluids.