Modsel Endosurge Endoscopy Hospital Stretcher
The Modsel Contour Endosurge is an endoscopy imaging hospital stretcher with a sliding top for quick and easy patient positioning and thin platform for compatibility with scanning equipment.
The Modsel Endosurge Endoscopy Hospital Stretcher is an imaging stretcher that is ideal for endoscopy, colonoscopy and pain management procedures.
The platform slides forwards and backwards, so you can easily move the patient, taking away the effort of re-positioning a heavy C-Arm X-Ray camera. The E-Point steering system ensures the stretcher accurately tracks and turns, while maintaining a strong grip with the floor.
The split Flush-Fold Dropside enable easy of positioning for the scope guide and being able to move them down to half-height enables a barrier whilst allowing ease of access to the patient.
Height adjustment allows you to sit and position your patient comfortably and then raise them to the correct work height for the procedure. The long-life, cordless, fast-charge battery packs allow you to work all day.
- Size: 2135 x 815mm overall size (705mm narrow and 965mm wide top options)
- Electric Height Ranges: 570 – 940mm
- Hydraulic Height Ranges: 630 – 960mm
- SWL: 300kg
- Castor Size: 200mm castors and Ezi-Trak 5th wheel steering
- Sliding Top: 400mm slide; 140mm to head and 260mm to foot from centre
- Electric Package Includes: 100mm premia mattress, folding IV, vertical oxy, dropdown footboard, drop down push handles, emergency CPR backrest release, split dropsides, 2nd handset & USB port
- Hydraulic Package Includes: 100mm premia mattress, folding IV, vertical oxy, dropdown footboard, drop down push handles & split dropsides
- Options: Split dropside option (shown) and mid-position catch upgrades
Do you have a disability
or long term condition?
Find our showroom
Talk to an expert 01473 741144
Free expert advice
Full product set up & delivery
Training & best practise tips
Complete aftersales support