Quantum Edge 3 Stretto Electric Wheelchair
£6,050.00 Exc VAT
£7,260.00 Inc. VAT
The Quantum Edge® 3 Stretto is a mid-wheel drive electric wheelchair that features an ultra-narrow base width for outstanding manoeuvrability, as well as SRS (Smooth Ride Suspension), making it the perfect indoor/outdoor electric wheelchair.
An ultra-narrow base width of just 52cm combined with mid-wheel drive allows the Stretto to turn on the spot for superb manoeuvrability indoors. Its performance outdoors is also impressive, with optional 6 mph motors and long-range 62 Ah batteries.
Why we recommend
- The Edge 3 Stretto is an ideal choice if you’re looking for the best power wheelchair for confined indoor spaces, with its ultra-narrow mid-wheel base, or if you need a fully modular powerchair for more advanced postural needs but don’t need high-end outdoor performance. It’s also ideal if you need an electric wheelchair that will cater for changing needs in the future.
- If width is not important to you, or you’ll primarily be using your electric wheelchair outdoors, we recommend looking at the standard Quantum Edge 3 or the Invacare TDX – contact us for more info.
• SRS (Smooth Ride Suspension) is a superior automotive-grade electric wheelchair power suspension developed after two years of research and consumer feedback. SRS provides a smooth comfortable ride and advanced stability.
• LED lights come as standard, mounted to the fender above the drive tyres on each side, ensuring that you can see and be seen.
• Choose from a range of control options, from the standard NE+ system to the Q-Logic 3 Advanced Drive Control System, an adaptable control system that includes wireless Bluetooth programming and device access, in-built USB charger and attendant control options.
• A basic Captain’s seating system available in a limited range of sizes, a simple option where special positioning isn’t needed. It features adjustable seat depth, height adjustable arms and a reclining back which folds flat, making it perfect for car boot hoisting.
• Minimum Seat Size: 16 x 16 in
• Maximum Seat Size: 20 x 20 in
TB Flex Seating
• TB Flex is an entry-level prescriptive seating system which is fully adjustable to suit your needs. It provides up to 30° of tilt, 25.4 cm (10 in) of lift, can recline 95°-125°, and can tilt/recline up to 125°.
• Minimum Seat Size: 15 in x 15 in
• Maximum Seat Size: 22 in x 20 in
TRU-Balance® 3 Power Positioning System
• TRU-Balance® 3 Power Positioning System features quick adjustment with minimum fuss. An innovative design that maximises functional independence while providing an appealing look and feel. iLevel® seat lift is the stand-out feature on this seating system, allowing you to drive at 3.5 mph with the seat fully elevated by 12 inches. A full range of power options includes 175° of powered recline, giving you a lie-flat position when combined with powered elevating leg rests.
• Minimum Seat Size: 12 in x 12 in
• Maximum Seat Size: 32 in x 25 in
- Full range of modular seating
- Electric seat recline, seat tilt and seat riser
- Electric elevating legrests
- Choice of controls including dual/attendant control and swing-away joystick
- Choice of armrest styles
- Choice of central footboard or individual footrests
- 6 mph motor
- Pneumatic or solid tyres
- Choice of 17 colour packages
*Contact us for a full prescription form
Length 826 mm (32.5 in) without front riggings Width 530 mm (20.75 in) with 12.4 in drive wheels, 552 mm (21.75 in) with 14 in drive wheels Seat height TRU-Balance® 3 Static Seat 5: 16-18 in
TRU-Balance® 3 Power Tilt 5: 17.5-19.5 in
TRU-Balance® 3 Tilt & iLevel® 5: 17.5-19.5 in
TRU-Balance® Flex Seating: 16.5-18.25 in
Seat width/depth TRU-Balance® 3 Static Seat: Width: 10-20 in/Depth: 10-20 in
TRU-Balance® 3 Power Tilt Width: 12-20 in/Depth: 12-20 in
TRU-Balance® 3 Tilt and iLevel® Width: 12-20 in/Depth: 12-20 in
TRU-Balance® Flex Seating Width: 15-20 in/Depth: 15-20 in
Maximum speed 4 mph (6 mph optional) Batteries 40 Ah (TB Flex Seating), 62 Ah (TB3 Seating) Maximum range Up to 15.9 miles (25.6 km) with 40 Ah batteries
Up to 20.3 miles (32.7 km) with 55 Ah batteries
Turning radius 533 mm (21 in) Safe working load 136 kg (21 st) Warranty Crash Teste Yes
Do you have a disability
or long term condition?
Find our showroom
Talk to an expert 01473 741 144
Free expert advice
Full product set up & delivery
Training & best practise tips
Complete aftersales support