Bariatric Air Pressure Relieving Mattress
The Bariatric is an air alternating pressure relieving mattress for plus-sized individuals at a very high risk of developing pressure ulcers.
- Full replacement mattress - this is used instead of your current mattress
- 300kg weight capacity
- Removable heel cells
- Clinical pressure mapping evaluation
The Bariatric is an air alternating pressure relieving mattress for plus-sized individuals, with 8in (200mm) air cells and a 2in (50mm) static air-filled base forming an in-use height of 10in (250mm) for effective prevention and treatment of users at a very high risk of developing pressure ulcers. Designed to withstand a 300kg maximum weight capacity, the Bariatric is a replacement to your existing mattress.
Extremely easy to set up, this pressure mattress is designed with alternating cells, ensuring there’s always an even distribution of pressure, perfect for undisturbed sleep. Air sensors and microcomputer regulators ensure the pressure is constantly tracked and analysed, allowing the mattress to maintain optimum pressure at all time. The seat inflation system allows the user to ensure additional mattress support in a seated position.
- Dimensions: 200 cm (78.5 inches) x 120 cm (47 inches) x 25 cm (10 inches)
- Weight: 12.5 kg (27.6 lb)
- Safe working load: 300 kg (661 lb)
- Operating System: SensaCare Truflo Technology®
- Dimensions: 34.5 cm (13.5 inches) x 24 cm (9.4 inches) x 12.5 cm (4.9 inches)
- Pump Weight: 2.8 kg (6.1 lb)
- Cycle Time: 10, 15, 20, 25 minutes
- Air Output: 12-13 litres/minute
- Power Input: AC220–240V, 50-60Hz
- Power Consumption: 9W
- Fitted with hanging brackets
Do you have a disability
or long term condition?
Find our showroom
Talk to an expert 01473 741 144
Free expert advice
Full product set up & delivery
Training & best practise tips
Complete aftersales support