Ruby Air Pressure Relieving Mattress
£714.99 Exc. VAT
The Ruby is an air alternating pressure relieving mattress, designed for users at very high risk of developing a pressure ulcers.
- Full replacement mattress - this is used instead of your current mattress
- Water resistant, vapour permeable cover
- Remote control for easy operation
- Independently removable cells for optimum comfort
The Ruby is an air alternating pressure relieving mattress, designed for users at very high risk of developing pressure ulcers. With a usable height of 8in (200mm), the Ruby offers the user enhanced comfort and protection, either at home or in a nursing or care home environment.
The base layer of static air-filled cells provides support and stability, while the upper cells inflate dynamically to reduce pressure. This mattress comes with a waterproof polyurethane cover, which is also multi-stretch to minimise friction on the user’s skin. Designed to replace your existing mattress, the Ruby is simple to use and the one-press ‘auto-firm’ feature inflates the air cells for a stable surface needed for repositioning and to carry out tasks. A remote control is included, allowing the user greater independence, especially for those with reduced mobility. The pump is also incredibly quiet, enabling users to get a good night’s rest.
- Dimensions: 200 cm (78.5 inches) x 90 cm (35.5 inches) x 20 cm (8 inches)
- Weight: 10 kg (22 lb)
- Safe working load: 200 kg (441 lb)
- Operating System: SensaCare Truflo Technology®
- Pump Dimensions: 34.5 cm (13.5 inches) x 24 cm (9.4 inches) x 12.5 cm (4.9 inches)
- Pump Weight: 2.8kg (6.1lb)
- Cycle Time: 10, 15, 20, 25 minutes
- Air Output: 8 litres/minute
- Power Input: AC220–240V, 50-60Hz
- Power Consumption: 7W
- Fitted with hanging brackets
Do you have a disability
or long term condition?
Find our showroom
Talk to an expert 01473 741 144
Free expert advice
Full product set up & delivery
Training & best practise tips
Complete aftersales support