Pride Go Chair Electric Wheelchair
The Pride Go-Chair is a super compact, lightweight and portable power chair that is easily assembled and disassembled, making it perfect for transporting the boot of a car.
With a very compact turning circle, the Go-Chair is an electric wheelchair that offers excellent manoeuvrability whether around the home, or out and about.
Why we recommend
- The Go-Chair is a great option if you’re looking for an electric alternative to a manual wheelchair that is compact and portable enough to use indoors or for travelling. It’s best suited to shorter distances over flat, even surfaces and its modern styling gives you mobility that matches a contemporary lifestyle.
- Controlled with an easy to use joystick which can be mounted on the left- or right-hand side
- Comfort adjustments include height and width adjustable armrests, as well as a swivel seat which enables easy transfers on and off the chair
- Includes two swing-away storage baskets under the seat, ideal for carrying your phone or small items of shopping
- Large, flip-up footplate gives maximum foot space for better comfort
- Safety features include rear anti-tippers and solid puncture-proof tyres
- Splits into five parts for transport or storage (heaviest piece when disassembled is 14kg)
- You can charge the battery off-board or on-board through the joystick control
- Choice of interchangeable colour shrouds: Red, Orange, Yellow, Blue, Quartz, White
Length 840 mm (33 in) Width 570 mm (23 in) Seat height 560 – 580 mm (22 – 23 in) Seat width 460 mm (18 in) Maximum speed 4 mph Batteries 2 x 18 Ah Maximum range 9 miles Turning radius 64 cm (25 in) Heaviest piece (when disassembled) 16 kg Safe working load 136 kg (21 st) Warranty 2 years Crash Tested No
Do you have a disability
or long term condition?
Find our showroom
Talk to an expert 01473 741 144
Free expert advice
Full product set up & delivery
Training & best practise tips
Complete aftersales support