Sherborne Dorchester Adjustable Electric Divan Bed
The Sherborne Dorchester Adjustable Electric Divan Bed offers the convenience of an electric profiling bed with the appeal of an adjustable divan bed.
With a super strong frame offering a generous 28st weight limit and a 5 year warranty, you can be confident you’re getting the very best quality and comfort!
Why we recommend
- The Dorchester is one of our best-selling adjustable divan beds; its modern, homely appearance fits well in any room, and it offers superb comfort. If you’re able to transfer in and out of bed without height adjustment but need a profiling bed for elevating swollen legs or sleeping in an upright position, the Dorchester is an excellent choice.
- Our take: Sturdy build with ultimate comfort for an excellent night’s sleep!
- Dual motor control gives you individual adjustment options for the upper and lower body.
- The backlit hand control is easy to use and allows you to profile the bed in a wide combination of positions. Once you’ve found the most comfortable combinations for sitting and sleeping, you can save them into the bed’s memory. Using the memory function on the hand control, you can program your two favourite positions so they’re ready at the press of a button.
- You can tailor the Dorchester adjustable bed to suit your décor (see options) and you’ll get a fully upholstered base and storage drawer as standard.
- Made in the UK for dependable comfort every night.
- Single or double bed size: 2ft 6in, 3ft, 4ft, 5ft or 6ft
- Single or dual motor action: adjustable head only or adjustable head and foot
- Fixed single side
- Choice of headboard styles
- 7 mattress options including pocket sprung and pressure relieving foam
- Headboard and base fabrics
- Castors or glides
Length 2000 mm (6 ft 6 in) Width See options tab Height (to top of mattress) 610 mm (24 in) Maximum user weight 178 kg (28 st) Warranty 5 years
Do you have a disability
or long term condition?
Find our showroom
Talk to an expert 01473 741 144
Free expert advice
Full product set up & delivery
Training & best practise tips
Complete aftersales support