- Independently removable cells make them easy to replace if necessary
- Emergency CPR tab provides a quick-pull system which rapidly deflates the cells in case medics need to perform CPR on the user
- Static pressure pillow function
- Antimicrobial, machine washable cover
- Clinical pressure mapping evaluation
- Zipped storage bag
Bariatric Replacement Air Alternating Pressure Relief Mattress
The Bariatric is a replacement alternating pressure relieving mattress with 8” air cells and a 2” static air-filled base forming an in-use height of 10” for effective prevention and treatment of patients at a very high risk of developing a pressure ulcer in hospital, nursing and care home environments.
The Bariatric is extremely easy to set up. Once it’s running, air sensors and microcomputer regulators ensure the pressure is constantly tracked and analysed, allowing the mattress to maintain optimum pressure at all times.
Alternating cells inflate and deflate at the same rate, ensuring there’s always an even distribution of pressure – perfect for undisturbed sleep.
Plus, ventilated air cells create air flow which helps to reduce moisture – a key contributor to the development pressure ulcers. The waterproof PU cover is also multi-stretch to minimise friction on the user’s skin.
The mattress is simple to use and the one-press ‘auto-firm’ feature inflates the air cells for a stable surface needed for repositioning and to carry out care tasks.
The seat inflation system allows to the user or caregiver to ensure additional mattress support in the seating area if the user is in a seated position. A remote control grants greater independence to users with reduced mobility.
The pump is also incredibly quiet, enabling users to get a good night’s rest.
- Dimensions: 200 cm (78.5 inches) x 120 cm (47 inches) x 25 cm (10 inches)
- Weight: 12.5 kg (27.6 lb)
- Safe working load: 300 kg (661 lb)
- Operating System: SensaCare Truflo Technology®
- Dimensions: 34.5 cm (13.5 inches) x 24 cm (9.4 inches) x 12.5 cm (4.9 inches)
- Pump Weight: 2.8 kg (6.1 lb)
- Cycle Time: 10, 15, 20, 25 minutes
- Air Output: 12-13 litres/minute
- Power Input: AC220–240V, 50-60Hz
- Power Consumption: 9W
- Fitted with hanging brackets