- Independently removable cells make them easy to replace if necessary
- Emergency CPR tab provides a quick-pull system which rapidly deflates the cells in case medics need to perform CPR on the user
- Static pressure pillow function
- Antimicrobial, machine washable cover
- Clinical pressure mapping evaluation
- Zipped storage bag
Ruby Replacement Air Alternating Pressure Relief Mattress
The Ruby is a replacement alternating pressure relieving mattress for patients at very high risk of developing a pressure ulcer. With an in-use height of 8” (20 cm), it’s suitable for us in hospital, nursing and care home environments.
The base layer of static air-filled cells provides support and stability, while the upper cells inflate dynamically to reduce pressure. Air sensors and microcomputer regulators constantly track and analyse the pressure to maintain optimum pressure.
Alternating cells inflate and deflate at the same rate, ensuring there’s always an even distribution of pressure – perfect for undisturbed sleep. Plus, ventilated air cells create air flow which helps to reduce moisture – a key contributor to the development pressure ulcers. The waterproof PU cover is also multi-stretch to minimise friction on the user’s skin.
The Ruby is simple to use and the one-press ‘auto-firm’ feature inflates the air cells for a stable surface needed for repositioning and to carry out care tasks.
The seat inflation system allows to the user or caregiver to ensure additional mattress support in the seating area if the user is in a seated position. A remote control grants greater independence to users with reduced mobility.
The pump is also incredibly quiet, enabling users to get a good night’s rest.
- Dimensions: 200 cm (78.5 inches) x 90 cm (35.5 inches) x 20 cm (8 inches)
- Weight: 10 kg (22 lb)
- Safe working load: 200 kg (441 lb)
- Operating System: SensaCare Truflo Technology®
- Pump Dimensions: 34.5 cm (13.5 inches) x 24 cm (9.4 inches) x 12.5 cm (4.9 inches)
- Pump Weight: 2.8kg (6.1lb)
- Cycle Time: 10, 15, 20, 25 minutes
- Air Output: 8 litres/minute
- Power Input: AC220–240V, 50-60Hz
- Power Consumption: 7W
- Fitted with hanging brackets