Apex Lite Mobility Scooter
£899.00 Exc VAT
£1,078.80 Inc. VAT
The Apex lite is a new travel boot mobility scooter which features 8″ alloy style wheels. The frame has been designed for easy disassembly that breaks into 5 manageable pieces. The heaviest part weighing just 15kg making it easy to store and transport.
With an easy to use LED lit control system, it is simple to see the important information. The handlebar grips are comfortable to hold and the low backed seat with thick padded foam provides the ultimate comfort. There is even a horn so you can notify others of your presence and stay safe when you are out and about.
There is a charging port located on the tiller which allows for easy access charging at the end of a day’s use. Alternatively the battery box can be removed from the scooter and charged away from the scooter to free up space in the home/garage/shed or if you would rather just leave the scooter stored in the boot of your car.
Why we recommend
- If you are looking for a reasonably priced transportable scooters, the Apex lite is a good option for you to consider. It is quicker and easier to disassemble, light enough to lift in and out of the boot of a car, and offers a surprisingly stable ride compared to other ultra-lightweight mobility scooters.
- Ultra-compact travel mobility scooter
- Very simple to disassemble into 5 manageable pieces for putting the car boot or for storage. No tools needed
- Features to enhance your comfort include tiller angle and seat height adjustment and flip-up armrests with width adjustment
- The 360° swivel seat gives safe and easy access onto and off the scooter. Other safety features include solid tyres, so you don’t have to worry about punctures, and anti-tippers to keep you safe on inclines
- A large front basket and backrest pocket give you handy storage spaces for carrying your belongings or shopping
- Convenient dual voltage charger can charge battery pack on-board or off-board
- Front frame-mounted seat post offers maximum stability
- Choice of colour: Black, Blue and Red
- Lap belt
- Cup holder
- Oxygen holder
- Rear basket
- Rear view mirror
- Safety flag
- Walker holder
- XLR USB charger
Length 1022 mm / 40 inches Width 490 mm / 19 inches Speed 4 mph / Class 2 Mobility Scooter Batteries 2x 12 Ah Maximum range 9 miles Safe working load 136 kg / 21 stone Weight without batteries 37 kg / 5.8 stone
Weight of components
10.6 kg / 1.6 stone – rear main frame
15.3 kg / 2.4 stone – front frame
7.3 kg / 1.2 stone – seat
9.5 kg / 1.6 stone – battery pack
Warranty 1 year
Do you have a disability
or long term condition?
Find our showroom
Talk to an expert 01473 741 144
Free expert advice
Full product set up & delivery
Training & best practise tips
Complete aftersales support