Quantum Kozmo Electric Wheelchair
The Quantum Kozmo is a rear-wheel drive electric wheelchair that offers outstanding manoeuvrability, with a super compact design and an impressive turning circle, making it the perfect choice for confined indoor spaces.
While not designed as an outdoor powerchair, it’s equally capable over flat, even surfaces like your local supermarket.
Packed with great features such as adjustable seating, it offers more flexibility than the Go-Chair but is just as easy to dismantle for travel and storage.
Why we recommend
- Consider the Kozmo if you’re looking for an electric wheelchair that is simple to use for basic everyday use, but you need more comfort or adjustability than you get with other entry-level indoor electric wheelchair like the Pride Go Chair. It’s super manouevrable for getting around the home, school or shops and with a smart design, it fits well into a modern lifestyle.
- Sharing the same rear-wheel base as the Pride Go Chair, the Kozmo is a very compact electric wheelchair that easily manoeuvres around confined spaces indoors with a turning circle of just 64.5 cm.
- The Kozmo is easy to dismantle into four pieces, with no tools required, so you can transport in your vehicle or store when not in use.
- The 18 Ah battery can be removed for off-board charging and provides enough power for everyday use.
- Adjustable seating gives you much more flexibility to achieve the support you need compared to other basic indoor powerchairs. As well as a range of seat sizes, customisation options include centre-mounted footboard or swing-away legrests.
- With a minimum seat size of 12 in x 12 in, the Kozmo makes an ideal paediatric electric wheelchair, and has in-built adjustability that means it can grow with your child.
- Controlled with an easy to use joystick which can be mounted on the left- or right-hand side.
- Other standard features include solid tyres and anti-tippers, as well as a lap belt and height adjustable armrests.
- Choice of interchangeable colour shrouds: Red, Orange, Yellow, Blue, Quartz, White
- Swing-away legrests
- Manual elevating legrests
- Swing-away joystick
- Lateral supports
- Choice of armrest styles
- Stealth pressure relief seating
*Please ask us for a full prescription form
Length 840 mm (33 in) Width 575 mm (23 in) Seat height 16 in – 20 in Seat width 12 in – 18 in Maximum speed 3.6 mph Batteries 2 x 18 Ah Maximum range 13.8 miles Turning radius 645 mm (25 in) Safe working load 91 kg (14st) / 113kg (18st) – with swing-away legrests Warranty 2 years Crash Tested No
Do you have a disability
or long term condition?
Find our showroom
Talk to an expert 01473 741 144
Free expert advice
Full product set up & delivery
Training & best practise tips
Complete aftersales support