Interest-free Finance for Independent Living Aids – FAQs
Finance can be used to purchase a wide range of our mobility equipment including scooters, riser recliner armchairs and profiling divan beds. Certain products are excluded – contact us for details.
For business purchases, we have a separate finance scheme: please contact us for details.
Each application is subject to confirmation by Felgains Ltd and Snap! Finance.
When do repayments begin?
All direct debit repayments start about 30 days later from the receipt of your product and then approximately the same time of every month.
Who is the finance provided by?
Felgains is an appointed representative of Snap! Finance. Snap! Finance is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority with Reference Number 741813.
Snap! Finance Hello24 Package
- Spread the cost: pay within 24 weeks and you won’t be charged interest. (If you choose, spread payments over a total term of 24 months at 29.9% APR.)
- Flexible repayments: choose when you pay – weekly, fortnightly or on a specific day each month
- Cash payoff: make extra payments as and when to pay off your loan quicker
- Higher acceptance rates than many mainstream lenders
What criteria do I need to fulfil?
To apply for finance you will need to meet the following criteria:
- 18 years old or over
- Minimum of £200 per week individual income
- Current account that can accept Direct Debits
- Permanent UK resident (1 year minimum)
- Valid debit or credit card
- Valid UK mobile number (this can be a family member’s)
- Valid email address (this can be a family member’s)
You will need to pay a deposit by card. Finance offered subject to status.
If you have any questions not answered here, please contact us.